- Counting the Days - Lexy Timms
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 12.1.1 - Apple Inc.
- iPad User Guide for iOS 12.1.1 - Apple Inc.
- Spirit of Lost Angels - Liza Perrat
- Craving Heat - Adrienne Giordano
- Her Bodyguard - Lexy Timms
- The Mermaid Upstairs - Jami Lilo
- Whiskey Secrets - Carrie Ann Ryan
- Starswept - Mary Fan
- Venus in Blue Jeans - Meg Benjamin
Now that Disney closed on their deal to buy most of FOX including their share of Hulu. This means for the first time Hulu will have a majority owner as Disney now owns 60% of Hulu. The other 40% of Hulu is currently owned by two companies with Comcast owning 30%, and AT&T owning 10%. […]
Even media companies who have signed up to offer services via Apple’s soon-to-launch video services are still in the dark about what exactly Apple will reveal, according to JP Morgan, but apparently the amount Apple will pay will be on a par with other similar services. Stay with CompuScoop all weekend as we will be […]