If you’re the venturing type, and want to install the tvOS13 Beta on your Apple TV, here’s how:
- Go to Apple’s Beta Program web site, sign in, and agree to the terms and conditions for the Apple TV.
- Go to your Apple TV, go to Settings > Accounts and make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID as you signed in step 1.
- Select Apple TV Settings and then select System.
- Choose Software Update.
- Make sure that the “Get Beta Updates” is turned ON.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- That’s it!