Last week, Apple pushed out an update for its watch that contained new watch faces and various bug fixes.
While many users have already updated, you’d be surprised at how many have not or do not know how to update the watch.
- Put the watch on its charger.
- Put your iPhone on the charger.
- On the phone, go to the Apple Watch app > General > Software Update.
- The phone will search for the update from Apple’s Servers.
- The update will download to the phone and then automatically begin the update process.
- DO NOT INTERRUPT THE UPDATE PROCESS.
- Make sure the phone and the watch stay next to each other during the entire process.
- The phone will notify you when the process has completed.