WiFi passwords are supposed to keep your network and data secure from prying eyes. But sometimes you wish to share that password with family and friends.
Fortunately, iOS makes it easy for anyone to share that password with anyone else.
- Unlock both devices with either a passcode, Touch ID or Face ID and stand within range of one another.
- At this point, check the device sharing the password is fully connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share.
- Switch on Bluetooth and ensure the iPhone trying to connect to the network has Wi-Fi enabled
- Select the Wi-Fi network on your friend or family member’s device (the device you want to connect)
- On your device (connected to the Wi-Fi network), tap Share Password, then tap Done.
- That’s it.