Apple’s AirPods are great and work most of the time. But sometimes, you may have problems with the device dropping the single between the iPhone and AirPod.
Before taking them to the Genius Bar, try the below first – reset the device.
- Put both AirPods back in to its case.
- Turn the case over and look for the button that’s shown in the above photo.
- On the iPhone, select Settings > Bluetooth > Name of AirPods > Forget this device.
- Now while still in the Bluetooth Screen, hold down the button until the iPhone “sees” the device.
- Now it should be re-synced with the iPhone.
- That’s it.
If the above doesn’t work, just repeat the steps