If you’re planning on getting those new AirPods that Apple announced last week, know that you will be able to use them with your Mac.
- Whie wearing the AirPods, click on the speaker icon at the top.
A drop down menu will appear.
Select AirPods from the list.
However, if that doesn’t work, you may have to connect them to your Mac manually.
- Make sure the AirPods are charged, then place AirPods in the AirPods charging case and close the lid
- On the Mac, go to the Apple menu and choose “System Preferences”
- Select the “Bluetooth” preference panel and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and enabled
- Open the lid of the AirPods charging case
- Press and hold the button on the back of the AirPods Case until you see light flash white
- Wait a moment for the AirPods to appear in the Bluetooth Device list, then click on “Connect” to sync AirPods to the Mac.
- That’s it.