Apple News is an app that allows a user to follow different topics of interest right from their iOS device, and now in MacOS Mojave.
You can keep up with CompuScoop via Apple News by doing the following:
- Open Apple News on your iOS Device or Mac.
- On the left are various news sources. On the right is the content for that news source.
- On the upper-right is a search field. You can search for your favorite news sources by using this feature.
- Do a search for CompuScoop.com.
- When our name comes up, tap the heart icon on the right.
- Now our web site has been included on the list of favorite news sources.
- That’s it.
To make sure you’re getting the latest content from a news source, pull down from the top of the screen (iPad) or press [Command-R] (Mac).