If you’re like me, you have multiple tabs open at one time. Wouldn’t it be nice if you can glance at one and know what web site is in them? Well, now you can by looking at the site’s icon inside a tab.
How to enable this feature:
- Open Safari (if it isn’t already).
- Click “Safari” and System Preferences.
- Click the Tabs icon.
- Put a check mark in the “Show web site icons in tabs” option.
- Exit the window.
- Reload the web site (Command R).
- Now the web site’s icon will appear inside the tab.
- That’s it.
This is a very handy option that should be on by default.