Sometimes we need to take a screenshot of something currently on the screen. In MacOS Mojave, they have made it easier to do just that.
- Get something on the screen that you wish to take a snap shot.
- Hold down [Shift] + [Command] + [F5].
- A square will appear on the screen along with some options at the bottom.
- Take the mouse, and move the square around the object you wish to take.
- To take a quick screen shot, move the square around the object that you wish to take.
- Now click CAPTURE.
- The screen shot will appear on the desktop.
- That’s it.
Their are other ways to take screenshots, but this tip is the quickest – and easiest – way to get it done.