Most people don’t know this, but they can use the iPhone or iPad as a document scanner using its built-in camera and the Notepad app.
The below steps are the same for both the iPhone and iPad:
1. Go to the Home Screen and select the Notepad app.
2. Create a new Note.
3. At the bottom of the screen, tap the plus (+) button.
4. From the pop-up window, select “Scan Document“.
5. Point the device to what you wish to scan.
6. Hold the device for 3-5 seconds. The phone or iPad will auto scan the document.
7. You’ll have a choice to 1) Save the scan, or 2) Scan the document again.
8. That’s it.
You can scan a single page, or multiple pages at once.