Using web sites can sometimes be a challenge with an iPhone or any other smart phone.
But people using an iPhone can easily request that the web site display a page exactly like it appears on a desktop. There are two ways to do it.
Access it from the Reload Icon:
1. Go to a web site of your choice.
2. At the top of the screen (where it shows the web site URL, is the Reload icon).
3. Hold the icon until a menu comes up on the bottom.
4. Select “Request Desktop Site“.
5. That’s it.
Access it from the Share Sheet:
1. Go to the web site of your choice.
2. Tap the Share Icon (lower portion of the screen, block with an up arrow).
3. At the bottom of that window, select “Request Desktop Site.
4. That’s it.
To go back to the formatted phone site, just reload the page.