(CompuScoop.com) We all want to see what the future holds for anything. Our life, our loves, even for our iPhones or iPads.
For those of us who are beta testing the next iOS version, sometimes we want to downgrade back to a current public version for one reason or another. Here’s how to do it:
1. Make sure the device is at the home screen.
2. Plug your device in to your Mac or Windows computer.
3. Start iTunes.
4. Hold down the HOME & POWER buttons at the same time until you see the icon on the left.
5. iTunes will pop-up a window showing the device is now in “Recovery Mode”
6. Click ‘Restore’ and follow the screens.
Have questions? Please ask below.